Pilates South Bay
- 8 weeks
- All levels of reformer based repertoire covering 130 exercises
- Mat Review
- Various props reviewed (dyna disc, foam roller, magic circle)
- *Separate jumpboard class included in the Reformer Certification
- Required Texts will be given after Registration
- Expect approximately $300 for text books
- 8 Saturdays 12:30-5:30pm 40 hours total class time. 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31.
- Repertoire Testing will occur after 120 undergraduate hours are completed.
Michelle StClaire was certified by Balanced Body through Core Conditioning and was trained by teachers who are directly down the historic line from Joseph Pilates himself. Michelle has successfully owned and operated beautiful Pilates South Bay in Redondo Beach for the last 10 years. Her students enjoy top notch professional teachers, amazing workouts, dedicated students in a fun atmosphere all wrapped up in a gorgeous studio blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
Michelle had lived a life struggling with back pain until Pilates saved her. Having spent 10 years working in law firms, Michelle searched for an answer to her daily back pain from scoliosis. After becoming certified as a personal trainer, her search for pain relief was found in Pilates. Today Michelle will tell you that Pilates empowered her to go on with life with much less pain, more energy, better sleep, more happiness and life balance! That is why the Pilates South Bay tagline is “Balance Yourself.” Michelle has trained Pilates Teachers in the past and has a detailed format and curriculum that is highly comprehensive and understandable. Her gentle queuing but tough training techniques are unparalleled in the industry. Her long time students will attest to her dedication and passion about the practice of Pilates and her dedication to adding balance to life. Come along on this fun and exciting Journey with Michelle, you won’t regret it!