Pilates South Bay
HOW LONG ARE CLASSES? Answer: 50-55 MINUTES
HOW LONG ARE JUMP CLASSES? Answer: 25 MINUTES
WHAT DO I WEAR? Answer: COMFORTABLE YOGA-TYPE CLOTHES
SOCKS? Answer: YES, PREFERABLY WITH GRIPS
WHAT IF I RESERVED THEN DON'T COME TO CLASS? Answer: YOU WILL BE CHARGED $10
CAN I COME LATE? Answer: YES
HOW DO I SCHEDULE? Answer: ALL GROUP CLASS SCHEDULING IS ONLINE BUT PRIVATE SESSIONS VIA EMAIL
WHAT IF I HAVEN'T EXERCISED IN A WHILE OR I DON'T FEEL MOTIVATED? Answer: COME ANYWAY!
- 12 hour cancellation policy $10 Late Cancel/No Show Fee. Reservations are required. Classes are 50-55 minutes in length.
- Class Cancellations and class scheduling can be done by logging into your account www.pilatessouthbay.com.
- We also have an awesome app. It is mandatory to have a credit card on file to reserve a class.
- No refunds or transfers. Classes & Sessions usually expire 60 days from date of purchase.
- Pilates South Bay is under no obligation to give prior notice of any Instructor changes to clients.
- 2 students minimum must be signed up or class will be cancelled. Student will be notified via email if this occurs. Private Sessions are 50 minutes.
- Private Session: after 10 minutes the instructor will leave and you will lose a session if you no-show. If Private Session cancelled within 12 hours FULL SESSION price applies..
Pilates Helps Pregnancy!
Pilates Helps Pregnancy!
Here's one of our wonderful students who did Pilates throughout her second pregnancy at Pilates South Bay. PP stands for postpartum. Here's what she had to say:
"Taking classes at Pilates South Bay was the best investment I made for myself. Not only do the classes impact my body physically, they also help relax and center me. It really is a whole body approach to health. When I became pregnant with my second child I made the decision to continue with Pilates throughout the pregnancy. I was literally in class past my due date and up until I gave birth. With my first child I went hiking and tried to be active in that way, which was keeping my heart healthy. However, Pilates kept me fit in so many other areas. It calmed me when I was hormonal and kept my body toned. I just had a huge belly and despite getting stretch marks with my first, I didn't get any with my second - and my belly was larger with my second! My labor was easier in the sense that I was able to focus and breathe through contractions because I had so much practice with breath from the Pilates method Michelle uses. After labor, I healed much quicker and my stomach shrunk quicker than with my first. By the time I was cleared to go back to class, I felt relatively like my normal self. Trying to get back in shape after my 1st child was so strenuous because I didn't have the muscle memory built. Maintaining a consistent workout throughout my pregnancy was vital to getting back into a routine after I gave birth. It's a lot easier to get back into working out with a six week break compared to a year break! Having this experience just solidified what I already knew and felt about the Pilates method. It really changes your body - inside and out. If you have the chance to learn the method it's the key to long term health during all stages of life." -P.M., Redondo Beach
Pilates South Bay is very clean, friendly and I love my teachers.
N.N -Redondo Beach, CA
The instructors are attentive and knowledgeable. Plus the location and studio is great for me.
R.E. -Torrance, CA
I love the friendly environment, pricing, and scheduling at Pilates South Bay.
J.M. -Hermosa Beach, CA